AMS 02-07 Subaru STI/WRX Rotated Mount GT3582R V-Band Turbo kit
The AMS 2002-2007 Subaru WRX/STI rotated mount V-band turbo kit is the new benchmark in Subaru performance. Designed to meet the demanding needs of road race, drag race and street cars alike, the AMS engineers have successfully achieved unparalleled drivability, response, and horsepower. The kit's unique design has been tested and refined for over one year to provide reliability, OEM-like fitment and options never available in a Subaru turbo kit before.
Each AMS Subaru Turbo Kit incorporates the latest V-band exhaust housings with options for .63, .82 or 1.06 a/r. The TiAL V-band housings not only provide the most horsepower and save weight but they eliminate the need for gaskets and are easier to install. No more annoying exhaust leaks and no gaskets to replace!
Another innovative feature of our kit is the option of a four-ply silicone turbo outlet pipe for either a front mount or top mount intercooler. These custom molded pieces fit better than the OEM pieces and are included at no additional charge!
While a unique 3” cold air intake pipe is standard, there's also an option for pull-through or push-through MAF applications.
The kit also includes an industry-first four-ply silicone BOV recirculation tube for cars maintaining the factory ECU and MAF.
The up pipe was engineered using computer-aided design to produce not only an extremely strong and reliable piece but one that is not limited to the restrictions of a hand fabricated up pipe. Smooth transitions, optimal pipe diameter and solid construction make the up-pipe another key component to the AMS Subaru rotated mount turbo kit.
Each AMS Subaru rotated mount V-band turbo kit is hand built at AMS with a meticulous attention to detail. All the necessary hardware and detailed instructions are included for a hassle-free installation.
With power output ranging from 350 – 650 horsepower this kit has just about every Subaru owner covered. On just the GT30R kit with a top mount intercooler, fuel and exhaust upgrades AMS was able to put down 485 whp and over 500 ft. lbs. of torque! This same simple combination netted an 11.3 quarter mile time in a full weight 2007 STI on stock tires!!! Imagine what a GT35R can do!
- 2” ID rotated V-band cast stainless steel up-pipe for optimum flow and durability
- 5/8” thick flange on up-pipe to ensure a proper seal
Turbo support bracket maintains turbo kit reliability under any condition
- 304 stainless steel TIG welded construction
- Lifetime Limited Warranty on the up-pipe*
- True Garrett Dual Ball Bearing GT series turbo with ported shroud compressor covers to prevent compressor surge
TiAL Stainless Steel V-band exhaust housing with choice of .63, .82 & 1.06 a/r ratios
- Your choice of a genuine Tial 44mm or 38mm V-band wastegate to ensure proper boost control
Wastegate feed strategically placed on the Up-pipe for precise boost control
- 10” stainless steel external wastegate dump tube
- No gaskets needed for the turbo to up-pipe, up-pipe to wastegate or turbo to downpipe
- Your choice of true 3” cold air intake pipes to suit a pull through or 3” blow through mass air flow sensor intake pipe
- Bolts up to any stock or aftermarket header that fits the factory up-pipe
- Downpipe fits AMS & most other aftermarket cat-back exhausts
- Your choice of turbo outlet pipes for top mount or front mount intercooler application.
- Kit utilizes 4 ply silicone tested up to 50 psi of boost!
- Industry first 4 ply silicone blow off valve recirculation tube for cars looking to maintain the factory ECU and MAF (optional)
- New coolant lines for your coolant expansion tank for a clean engine bay
- DEI heat insulation to protect OEM wiring from excessive heat
- Kit includes ALL necessary fittings and hardware for installation
- Class 10.9 fasteners & 4 ply silicon couplers. We use the best hardware and silicone so that it goes together right the first time
- Cast stainless steel Up-pipe
- AMS spec TiAL GT series dual ball bearing turbo with ported compressor cover and Tial V-band turbine housing
- Genuine Tial 44mm or 38mm V-band wastegate
- Integrated turbo support bracket
- AMS high off-road test-pipe (high-flow steel core catalytic converter optional)
- DEI Heat insulation for your electrical wiring
- New lines for your coolant expansion tank
- Stainless steel 3” downpipe with integrated Stainless steel flex section
- Stainless steel oil feed line (fittings for both WRX and STI included)
- Custom AMS stainless steel oil return line
- 4 ply silicon water lines with thermal insulation
- 4 ply silicone 2.5”” turbo outlet pipe, intercooler and intake couplers
- Top quality hardware package including nuts, bolts, fittings and clamps
- Polished aluminum 3” cold air intake pipe with K&N air filter for blow through MAF (pull trough MAF optional)
- Detailed installation guide
- Your choice of top mount or front mount 4 ply silicone turbo outlet pipe (no additional charge)
- Your choice of .63, .82 or 1.06 a/r exhaust housings (no additional charge)
- Blow off valve recirculation
- 3” Pull through MAF intake pipe (optional) or 3” Blow through MAF intake pipe (standard)
- High-flow catalytic converter
- Tial 44mm (optional) or 38mm V-band (standard) wastegate
Subaru 02-07 WRX, and all 04+ WRX STI.
Due to variances in aftermarket exhaust systems it is recommended to use the AMS cat-back exhaust system with this kit for the best fitment.
Give us a call after placing your order to go over options such as turbo outlet configuration and wastgate color.