Do You Have a Dyno?
Yep. It's a dual-roller Dynojet, capable of handling up to 1,000 horsepower at each roller. (Now that we'd like to see.)
The dyno is equipped with a wide-band oxygen sensor for tailpipe exhaust gas analysis and logging.
- Baseline dyno rental - $100/hour
- Exhaust gas analysis - $35/hour
- Dyno tuning services - $200/hour (including dyno rental)
- Cobb ProTune session - $500 flat rate
Hourly dyno rates include setup and removal times.
Tips for preparing the car for a dyno session:
- Check and top off all fluids
- Make sure dipstick, oil cap, and battery are secure
- Hand-torque the lug nuts at each wheel
- If you are modifying the car before your dyno session, give yourself a day of driving around to find any problems. You don't want to be troubleshooting while you're paying for dyno time.