This high-quality silicone induction hose replaces the corrugated plastic OEM part under the intake manifold, increasing flow and throttle response. Available in blue, black, or red. Fits all 2002-07 WRX. Also fits 2004+ WRX STi.
- Remove the intercooler to allow access to all this stuff. Loosen the clamps from the BOV return hose and the turbo inlet.
- The Stock induction hose will have to be cut to remove it from the car. Use tin snips or other heavy duty cutters. The plastic cuts easily.
- You will probably have to cut a couple of vacuum lines to remove the old pipe.
- Unbolting the power steering line allows easier access to the pipe.
- There's a 12mm bolt on the front of the intake manifold that attaches the old pipe directly to the intake manifold.