The Mishimoto direct-fit top-mount intercooler is engineered specifically for the 2008–2015 Subaru STI. Mishimoto engineers spent months designing and testing this new intercooler to ensure that you receive optimum performance on both the street and track. This intercooler utilizes durable cast aluminum end tanks TIG-welded to a highly efficient, dense bar-and-plate core.
The Mishimoto intercooler for the 2015 STI has a 3.75" thick core and a total volume of 584 in3. With this volume and a very dense offset fin pitch, Mishimoto was able to optimize heat transfer and support vehicles from stock up to 400 whp. During the testing stages, this intercooler was showing a 10°F temperature drop as well as an additional +5 whp and +7 wtq bolt-on power increase for a stock vehicle. Installing the Mishimoto intercooler, requires no modification to the stock A/C line, and can be completed in under 30 minutes. Intercooler Kit comes with new Y-pipe gaskets, a new BPV gasket, a silicone PCV hose, and a silicone throttle-body coupler. This intercooler is available in a durable powder-coated finish of Stealth Black or Sleek Silver, and it includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
Features and Benefits
- Heavy-duty bar-and-plate core with cast end tanks to sustain high boost
- Core design optimized for optimal flow while providing excellent heat transfer
- +6 whp and +8 wtq increases
- 12°F temperature decrease with minimal pressure drop
- 80% larger core volume over stock
- 37.9% greater internal flow area
- Fits with stock hood-scoop shroud
- Includes turbo-to-intercooler O-ring that functions like stock
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
2008-2017 Subaru STi
SKU#: 09922BKBK, 09922BKBL, 09922BKRE, 09922SLBK, 09922SLBL, 09922SLRD
Shipping Weight: 30.0 lb