The BR Model coilovers from BC Racing are a perfect mix for street driving and road course duty. BR model coilovers have easily accessible adjustment knobs for fine tuning your compression and rebound and separately adjustable ride height, having a performance coilover system couldn't be any easier. All BC coilover systems include pillow ball mounts to provide the most feedback possible from your suspension and to sharpen your steering response.
- Mono-tube shock design
- 30 levels of damping force
- adjustment Pillow ball mounts
- Separate height adjustability
- One year Warranty
- Spring rates: 8 kg/mm front, 8 kg/mm rear.
- Lowers approximately 1" to 2.5"
- Coilovers use 46mm pistons and 53mm shock housings.
- Valves are constructed of special spring steel, which outperforms stainless steels and produces longer valve life.
- Valve stacks use a patented deflective system to provide more precise control.
- Patented concave lower locking ring, to prevent unseating
- Springs are made of SAE9254 high strength, durable steel. Compression tested at over 500,000 times with less than 5% deformation
- T6061 Aluminum utilized in spring locks and seats for high strength and lightweight
- Iron lower brackets on MacPherson struts to ensure rigidity
- Piston rods are constructed of highly polished steel to lengthen oil seal life and prevent leaking
- High pressure inner rod guide seals ensure a perfect fit for consistent fade resistant damping and long shock life.
- 2 step coating process utilizing nickel and chromium plating to prevent corrosion
You have three options when ordering. Besides the standard coilovers, you can choose to upgrade the springs to Swift items for an additional $320. Or, choose the Extreme Low option for a 1" lower ride all around, and the ability to run the ride height REALLY low. (Allow extra time -- up to three weeks -- for Swift or Extreme Low options.)
Fits all 2008-2014 STI.
Shipping Weight: 80.0 lb
Manufacturer: BC Racing