The BR Model coilovers from BC Racing are a perfect mix for street driving and road course duty. BR model coilovers have easily accessible adjustment knobs for fine tuning your compression and rebound and separately adjustable ride height, having a performance coilover system couldn't be any easier. All BC coilover systems include pillow ball mounts to provide the most feedback possible from your suspension and to sharpen your steering response.
- Mono-tube shock design
- 30 levels of damping force
- adjustment Pillow ball mounts
- Separate height adjustability
- One year Warranty
- Spring rates: 7 kg/mm front, 7 kg/mm rear.
- Lowers approximately 2" to 3.5"
- Coilovers use 46mm pistons and 53mm shock housings.
- Valves are constructed of special spring steel, which outperforms stainless steels and produces longer valve life.
- Valve stacks use a patented deflective system to provide more precise control.
- Patented concave lower locking ring, to prevent unseating
- Springs are made of SAE9254 high strength, durable steel. Compression tested at over 500,000 times with less than 5% deformation
- T6061 Aluminum utilized in spring locks and seats for high strength and lightweight
- Iron lower brackets on MacPherson struts to ensure rigidity
- Piston rods are constructed of highly polished steel to lengthen oil seal life and prevent leaking
- High pressure inner rod guide seals ensure a perfect fit for consistent fade resistant damping and long shock life.
- 2 step coating process utilizing nickel and chromium plating to prevent corrosion
Fits all 2009-2013 Subaru Forester.
Shipping Weight: 59.0 lb
Supplier: BC Racing