Centric Premium Brake Rotors 1998-2012 Subaru Impreza
- Centric Premium Series high carbon brake rotors contain an advanced metallurgy that greatly reduces the possibility of pad squeal, especially with higher friction, European style brake pad compounds. Proprietary molybdenum and chromium alloys resist rotor cracking during high performance use or repeat stop situations. This alloy also increases the friction couple, improving brake performance and stopping power. Increased chromium and carbon content is also more resistant to oxidation.
Priced per pair; choose front or rear. Fits all 1998-2012 Impreza (NOT WRX).
- Symmetric split core castings for increased strength and stability, and better heat dissipation
- Black E-Coat anti-corrosive coating protects the cooling vanes and mounting surfaces from rusting prematurely
- Double disc ground friction surface finish for near-perfect disc thickness variation (DTV) and improved pad/rotor break-in
- Mill balancing ensures smooth operation at all speeds
Shipping Weight: 35.0 lb