This innovative product from CSF combines a aluminium racing radiator with and oil cooler in compact package. This will work with the factory air to oil cooler.
- These radiators utilize a 2-row 42mm core that feature CSF’s exclusive B-tube technology, as well as an ultra-efficient 6.5mm multi-louvered fin for maximum surface area contact, heat dissipation, and extreme performance capabilities.
- Equipped with an all-aluminum racing style drain plug for quick and reliable fluid changes
- CSF 1.4 Bar (20 psi) radiator cap
- Engineered and designed to be a complete “drop-in fit” install. Works with all the OEM brackets, fittings, AC condenser, hoses, and fan shrouds (only minor trimming needed at fitting locations)
- Featuring a robust 4-plate liquid-to-oil plate-type oil cooler built into the bottom endtank. A liquid-to-oil cooler is much more efficient than a conventional air-oil cooler. Lab tested in CSF”s ISO certified in-house lab testing facility to reject heat better and at a faster rate than a 10 row air-to-oil cooler. In addition, by being placed in the bottom endtank, the oil temperature is regulated by the thermostat of the cooling system. Never have to worry about operating temperatures not warming up fast enough in cold weather climates.
- Complete with 2 AN-10 male fittings and is compatible with many popular aftermarket engine and exhaust manifolds.
- This kit comes complete with a machined thermostatic sandwich plate made by Mocal and forged right angle -10 fittings made by BAT.
- Topped off with the industry’s finest 1 hour hand polish “mirror finish” for a look that matches the performance.
- Installation of this unit will require an additional 1/4 to 1/2 a quart of oil
Fits all 2008-2014 manual-transmission Subaru WRX and 2008-2020 WRX STI, plus manual-transmission 2005-2009 Legacy GT/Outback XT.
Shipping Weight: 30.0 lb
Category: Cooling System